Hi everyone! Today we are showing you how to do an easy DIY Christmas ornament paw print keepsake!
This is a wonderful Christmas or Holiday activity to do, and makes a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree, home decor or present!
It's super easy to make and the results are super cute!
- 1 part salt
- 1 part water
- 2 part flour
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees F
- Mix all the ingredients; you can adjust the water if your dough is too dry, or adjust the flour if your dough is too runny
- Roll out your dough to about 1/4" thick
- Cut out desired shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice
- Press your pup's paw onto the cutout
- Bake for about 2 hours or until the ornament is completely dry
If you try this out, please share some photos with us on Instagram @herkythecavalier :)
Thank you for reading, we woof you!
Herky & Milton
PS: Watch us make the ornament below!