DOG FRIENDLY SUSHI RECIPE
Today we're showing you how to make sushi for your dog! This is our futomaki sushi recipe that is dog friendly! The trick is to use some clean ingredients and leave everything unseasoned.
For our other Herky Eats videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlBrS...
- 1 cup of cooked sushi riced (unseasoned); follow the package instructions for cooking
- 1/3 cup of sushi-grade salmon
- a few sticks of julienned carrots
- a few sticks of julienned cucumber
- 1 sheet of nori
- Lay out your nori on a bamboo mat over a piece of cling film
- Cover the nori with the cooked sushi rice
- Fill with a few sticks of julienned carrots and julienned cucumbers
- Add salmon
- Roll and enjoy!
We hope you try out this recipe! There are tons of variations we can make, so be creative :) But remember to use sushi grade fish!
Watch the video below and see us make and eat :D